SA219 | Syndicating High-Performing Deals in Emerging Markets
Episode #02: Types of Investors & Opportunities
Welcome to episode #1 of 101 on Investing In Multifamily Syndication. In this episode, you’ll learn What Is Real Estate Syndication?
The transfer of something for control or management by a group of individuals or organizations. Multifamily real estate is an asset class that has historically outperformed other investment channels and has proven to be a resilient asset throughout economic cycles.
Real estate allows investors to diversify their portfolios, create a durable and sustainable income stream, reduce their exposure to volatility, and establish a legacy for future generations.
Why Syndication and Why You?
- You want to invest in real estate but don’t have the time or interest in being a landlord.
- You want to invest in physical assets (as opposed to paper assets, like stocks).
- You want to invest in something that’s more stable than the stock market.
- You want the tax benefits that come with investing in real estate.
- You want to receive regular cash flow distribution checks.
- You want to invest with your retirement funds.
- You want your money to make a difference in local communities.
From India to Minimum Wage to Successful Syndicator
What makes Multifamily, Senior Housing and Student Housing such a Great Investment with Sanjay Hegde
What makes Multifamily, Senior Housing and Student Housing